It’s time to count down The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2022 here on Now Cook This! From breakfast to lunch to dinner, side dishes and more, these are the recipes that you were cooking and loving the most all year long!
It’s always so much fun looking back at the end of the year to see which recipes were my readers’ favorites (based on the number of page views). This year, we’ve got a couple of newbies on the list and quite a few that have been here before!
But first things first.
A VERY BIG thank you, thank you, thank you goes out to all of my subscribers, faithful readers and visitors. I am so grateful for every single one of you every single day…because I wouldn’t be here without you!
It warms my heart that so many of you are out there making and sharing these recipes with your friends and family, and I am so happy to be a part of your cooking journey.
Hearing your success stories inspires me to keep on cooking and posting lots of new recipes and to continue to make this blog the best that it can possibly be. Thank you all so much!
Okay, now let’s get right to the countdown!
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2022
And the most popular recipe of 2022 is…
That’s 2 years in a row that this baked haddock recipe has earned the top spot!
It’s one of my most favorite dishes as well…so simple and delicious. I make it often, and it’s the recipe that made me actually enjoy cooking and eating fish.
This recipe and all the recipes on the list are most definitely worth giving a try (if you haven’t already)!
Here Are The 10 Runners-Up
(Just in case you were wondering)
- #11: Garlic and Dill 24-Hour Refrigerator Pickles
- #12: One-Pan Sausage, Pepper, Onion and Potato Bake
- #13: Cherry Applesauce Jello Salad
- #14: Easy Cheesy Garlic Biscuits
- #15: Easy Classic Bread Stuffing
- #16: Pagach (Pierogi Pizza)
- #17: Pistachio Pudding Homemade Ice Cream
- #18: Classic Tuna Casserole (No Canned Soup)
- #19: Easy Homemade Lime Lemonade
- #20: Pear and Lime Jello Salad
The Top 10 New Recipes Published in 2022
And last but not least, here are the up-and-comers, the most popular recipes of just those that were newly published in 2022. It’ll be interesting to see how they rate at the end of next year!
- #10: Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
- #9: Skillet Barbecue “Baked” Beans
- #8: Chicken Piccata
- #7: Cowboy Caviar (Small Batch)
- #6: Homemade Egg Drop Soup
- #5: Quick Chicken Cacciatore
- #4: Meatloaf Muffins
- #3: Easy All-Butter Pie Crust (2-Ways)
- #2: One-Pan Baked Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans
- #1: How to Freeze Watermelon
So, did any of your favorites make the list?
If not, leave a comment below and tell me the recipes that you enjoyed making this year. I’d also love to know what recipes you’d like to see here in the future!
Happy New Year, everyone! I wish you all a healthy, happy and prosperous 2023 filled with love, laughter, and lots of yummy food. There’s lots more recipes on the way!