Strawberry Banana Smoothie
A cool, creamy, refreshing Strawberry Banana Smoothie is great for breakfast or as a snack any time of the day. It whips up in a flash and is both delicious and good for you!
Servings: 2 (about 1 1/2 cups each)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, optional
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If your smoothie is a little too thick and is giving your blender a hard time, add some more almond milk to thin it out a bit.
Best when served immediately.
- If your strawberries and banana are very ripe and sweet, you may not need to add the maple syrup or you may want to add less than the 2 tablespoons. Sweeten it to your liking. You could also use honey or any other sweetener of your choice. Calories per serving without the maple syrup or any other sweetener are 159.
- Use plain frozen whole or sliced strawberries, not the ones with syrup.
- You can replace the almond milk with any kind of milk you like.
- You can replace the low-fat vanilla yogurt with any kind or flavor of yogurt you like.