Oatmeal Banana Bread Smoothies
These Oatmeal Banana Bread Smoothies are delicious, nutritious, and perfect for a quick-and-easy breakfast or snack!
Servings: 2 smoothies (about 10 ounces each)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup oatmeal, regular or quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, or to taste (get the good stuff!)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Feel free to adjust the amount of maple syrup to suit your own tastes.
- Other milk, such as such as oat milk, cashew milk, soy milk, regular milk, etc. can be used in place of the almond milk.
- Any yogurt - Greek or regular, whole milk, low-fat, or non-fat, plain or vanilla - can be used.
- Want a chocolate version? Add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to the mix.