Homemade Catalina Dressing
This sweet and tangy Homemade Catalina Dressing takes 5 minutes (tops!), uses ingredients you probably already have on hand, and it tastes so much better than store-bought! It's sure to become a favorite!
Servings: 14 (2 tablespoons each - recipe makes about 1¾ cups total)
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup olive oil (not extra virgin)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- If you don't have a blender or food processor, you can also mix this by hand using a whisk and whisking until very well combined, or you could put all the ingredients in a mason jar and shake vigorously until very well combined.
- You could use vegetable oil or another neutral-tasting oil instead of olive oil. Extra virgin olive oil is not recommended due to its stronger flavor.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.