Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
This super quick and easy homemade Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette is sweet, tangy, and perfect for drizzling on all of your favorite salads!
Servings: 4 (about 2 tablespoons each - recipe makes a little over ½ cup total)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil (regular or light)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- I do not recommend using extra virgin olive oil for this vinaigrette as the flavor can be too strong.
- You can substitute honey for the maple syrup.
- Leftover vinaigrette will last in the refrigerator for several weeks. The olive oil may solidify a little from the cold, so just bring it out to room temperature for a bit and give it a shake before serving.