Cajun Spiced Oyster Crackers
These Cajun Spiced Oyster Crackers made with just 4 ingredients are a quick and easy snack that are sure to be a hit! They're also great for topping soup, chili, and even salad!
Servings: 17 (about 22 crackers/15grams each)
- 1 9-ounce bag oyster crackers
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, regular or light (extra virgin not recommended)
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, add more or less to taste
- salt, to taste
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Place the oyster crackers in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and Cajun seasoning. Pour over the crackers.
Stir well to combine, ensuring that all crackers are coated.
Spread the crackers out evenly in one layer on a baking sheet (I use a 17.25 x 11.5-inch baking sheet). Sprinkle with salt to taste (the amount of salt you will need will depend on how much, if any, salt is in your Cajun seasoning).
Bake for 30 minutes or until the crackers are dry and golden brown.
Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- You can use melted butter in place of the olive oil, if desired.
- Store cooled crackers in an airtight container or bag. They should last for at least a week.