Homemade Poultry Seasoning
This quick and easy Homemade Poultry Seasoning is the perfect blend of herbs and spices to use in all your favorite chicken and turkey recipes. Plus, it's also awesome in stuffing!
Servings: 12 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 4 teaspoons dried rubbed or ground sage
- 1½ teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crush with fingers into smaller pieces if desired
- 3 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- If you'd rather your poultry seasoning more powdery with less bits and pieces in it, you can use a spice grinder or a mortar and pestle.
- Estimated calorie information is for 1 teaspoon.