Tropical Green Smoothies
These fruity, creamy Tropical Green Smoothies are a super delicious way to get some nutritious spinach into your diet (but I promise you won't even taste it)!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ¼ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- You can replace the almond milk with your favorite milk. Coconut milk would be awesome!
- Regular or Greek yogurt can be used - non-fat, low-fat or full-fat.
- Unsweetened coconut can be used instead of sweetened.
- For extra sweetness, add a bit of maple syrup or your favorite sweetener.
- If you use regular spinach instead of baby spinach, be sure to remove the thick stems.
- You can use fruit that isn't frozen. The smoothies will have a thinner consistency.
- Feel free to add extras like chia seeds, ground flaxseed, or oats. You may need to add a little more milk if you do.